19 April 2009

Get my Head in the Game!


Yes, ours is a home full of music... High School Music(al)! We (had) to watch it again this afternoon (ah, it was number three, I think). We didn't even know what it was until after HSM2 came out. But believe me, we caught up fast! I could list the merchandise we have but I'm sure we both have better things to do. I was a little wary of the whole HSM phenomenon at first, but I checked it out on an excellent, valuable resource called Plugged In Online.

Why on earth would I even bring it up?! Cause I have 'getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game' stuck in my head. (For the uninitiated, song when Cutie on the left tells blue-eyes to think about the task at hand- basketball).

I hope to get alot of projects done this week: the foyer wallpaper done, stamping supplies all put away, finish setting up the office space, replacing lightbulbs, weeding the backyard. Not to mention starting the weather unit from Earth Science. I ordered a barometer from Ebay and it hasn't arrived from Canada yet. I'm glad it's still rainy so that our weather data doesn't just say 100' 100' 100' every day like it will soon enough. On the other hand, the soccer field was too wet for poor Jackson to play last week.

Today the pastor at our church was *totally*on*fire*for*the*gospel* and if you want you can check out the sermon here. Its lesson 2 of 6 in a series called "Leap of Doubt."

No comments:

Post a Comment