24 August 2009

Teacher-Mom Goals

What I absolutely HAD to do last night before school starts this morning:

1. Vacuum the school room: dried play-doh bits plus a spilled pencil sharpener catch. End up vacuuming the living room too.

2. Clean out/ organize the kids desks.

3. Clean entire kitchen because I have to walk through it to get to the school room.

4. Buy creamer for my coffee.

5. Mend one dress and one pillowcase just so I can put the sewing machine away with a clear conscience.

6. File new year of The Story of the World Vol. 3 CD set into $1 CD zipper case from Slavation Army. Those paper sleeves make me nervous.

7. Get blogs ready to post for a few days so that I can concentrate on getting into the school groove.

8. Forgot to get a few dark chocolate bars. This may throw the whole plan.

3 comments:

  1. not to be pedantic ( I know I can be) but do you mean pencil-sharpener cache?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That prob. would have been the best word- I was debating between 'receptacle' and 'drawer' and didn't like either, so I ditched them both and used 'catch.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That prob. would have been the best word- I was debating between 'receptacle' and 'drawer' and didn't like either, so I ditched them both and used 'catch.'

    ReplyDelete