What I absolutely HAD to do last night before school starts this morning:
1. Vacuum the school room: dried play-doh bits plus a spilled pencil sharpener catch. End up vacuuming the living room too.
2. Clean out/ organize the kids desks.
3. Clean entire kitchen because I have to walk through it to get to the school room.
4. Buy creamer for my coffee.
5. Mend one dress and one pillowcase just so I can put the sewing machine away with a clear conscience.
6. File new year of The Story of the World Vol. 3 CD set into $1 CD zipper case from Slavation Army. Those paper sleeves make me nervous.
7. Get blogs ready to post for a few days so that I can concentrate on getting into the school groove.
8. Forgot to get a few dark chocolate bars. This may throw the whole plan.