How to Learn About Digestion According to a 1st Grade Boy:
1. Look through The Kingfisher First Human Body Encyclopedia pages about the stomach and digestion. Mimic stomach acids shooting out of firehoses at your unimpressed sisters.
2. Place the stomach and intestines in the right position on the felt body. Go ahead and stick it to your t-shirt too.
3. Read What Happens To Your Food? Be sure to shriek in delight at the picture of the grand finale, the boy on the toilet.
4. Squeeze an apple through one of your dad's tube socks to show how the esophagus moves food by constricting muscles.
5. Prove that food doesn't fall down into your stomach, and that #4 is true, by standing on your head and successfully swallowing a cracker. It didn't fall upwards into your brain, did it?