21 September 2009

Will You Sponsor Me?


I am walking on September 26 to earn money to support an organization called Stop Child Trafficking Now. Thousands of individuals, corporations, religious organizations, communities and campuses will participate in simultaneous Stop Child Trafficking Now WALKS to raise funds and broaden awareness.

Did you know that over 2 million children are currently enslaved around the world, including every one of the 50 United States!

This campaign is a nation-wide, one- of -a- kind effort to end child slavery in this generation by focusing on demand and strategically targeting predators.

Would you consider helping me reach my goal by making a tax-deductible donation to Stop Child Trafficking Now?

Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation you can click on the "Support Me" below. If you would rather donate by check please make the check payable to SCTNow, write my name in the memo section and mail to

SCTNow:
414 West 51st Street
New York, New York 10019

Thank you for considering supporting me through Stop Child Trafficking Now. If you have any questions about SCTNow please contact me directly or visit www.SCTNow.org. Together, with your support we will be able to Stop Child Trafficking Now!

Support me!

Read my recent post about this organization (includes some financial stewardship info) at New Mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment