25 November 2009

Few Questions... II

1. How on earth did my kids get toothpaste up on the top of the built-in cabinet, about a foot over MY head? Did it fly off of their vigorously shaken toothbrush?

2. How are we ever supposed to get any schoolwork done when all they do is eat? All. Day.

3. How many acres of wallspace do you think there is in the average room? My mother and I have painted 2 bathrooms, one bedroom, one dining room, one sun room, and a decent sized hallway. I feel like I've edged enough baseboards to trace the borders of at least Vermont.

4. What, really, is the purpose of a good anti-virus for the computer if it scans so frequently and thoroughly that I can't even type because my screen is frozen up?

5. Do Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons mark my house like hoboes in the '20s did? "cold water here" "answers door" "kids like to talk"

6. How can I get my closets pared down so that they are all sparsely filled? I want breathing room.


I did a post like this before, back in May, so you can check it out if you like... here.

2 comments:

  1. I am a new reader of your blog. Awesome job on all the painting! I get the same thing with the Jehovah's Witnesses, but since I already am Mormon they tend to knock on my door less, lol. Love your reviews! Have a great turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! My mom has been the driving force behind the painting but at least it's getting done! I wonder if they mark your door too? ;)

    ReplyDelete