29 December 2009

Stuck


Oh, oh. What to say? At the end of the year our minds turn to listing- lists to do, lists of what's been done, lists of failures, lists of losses, lists of accomplishments. That's what I intended to write about this morning... but I am mainly thinking about Rainbow Resource.


For eight (or is it nine?) months now I have been submitting product reviews to their store and earning a store credit... but this month I am stumped about which book to write about. I hate to give up on the last month of the year, but, hey, it has to happen sometime! I've got to peruse my shelves today and see if anything jumps out at me.


Maybe I'll get some lists done tomorrow!


I'm so pleased you are reading Higher Education!
Click on the post title to leave a comment!
Teresa (Tracy) Dear

1 comment:

  1. Hannah @ A Quiet SpotJanuary 1, 2010 at 8:01 AM

    Oh, I didn't know about that opportunity. Neat! Rainbow Resource is always so full of tempting delights.

    ReplyDelete