22 December 2009

Taking a Break

Spent a decent amount of time today staring at the wall. This is my husband's first Christmas since his dad died, and with unemployment and all the bills looming - not to mention the holiday driving/ family/ etc we are a little overwhelmed.
I will be back on Monday morning my dear readers. Remember the reason for the holiday- Jesus was born so that he could grow up and die for our sins.
That's why!


Thanks for reading- Click on the post title to leave a comment-
Teresa (Tracy) Dear




1 comment:

  1. Hannah @ A Quiet SpotDecember 22, 2009 at 2:38 PM

    I didn't realize your family was dealing with unemployment. I can very much empathize with feeling overwhelmed by financial matters and struggling to rest in Him and live by faith. I'm sorry, too, about the loss of your father-in-law. Thanks for sharing so we can pray for you.

    ReplyDelete