04 April 2010

Slow Growth


Well.

So I haven't posted in a while.

It is a time of adjustment for us; my husband is still unemployed after a two-day stint at a job last month. I have begun to do childcare again, a nice pair of siblings (two and 6 mos) who nap beautifully and are folding into our day nicely.

So I have been mentally exhausted and unable to do more than my normal mom/teacher duties and I hope you will forgive me for not posting more.

We had our seeds come up! Our little Contender beans, funny enough, develop just like the little chart says it will. Conveniently, the different little seeds came up one at a time. When I noticed the perfect succession of growth, I pulled out Jackson's science book, Exploring Creation with Botany, and turned to the page that explains germination. The kids and I collected around the seed tray and compared our seedlings to the graph. I thought it was pretty exciting at least.

I'm so pleased you are reading Higher Education!
Click on the post title to leave a comment.
Teresa (Tracy) Dear



2 comments:

  1. Hannah@A Quiet SpotApril 4, 2010 at 6:35 PM

    Hi Teresa,
    Just wanted to encourage you; I have tried to leave comment a couple times recently but the site wouldn't let me, even when I clicked on the post title. So if you were feeling any lack of comments, maybe others had the same problem. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job situation; I know it's hard to have things so tight. Hope the situation improves soon and that you experience much supply from the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks! I appreciate it, Hannah. We're hoping to move soon so we can lower costs.

    ReplyDelete